Re: icewm, icewm-gnome segfaulting...

On Tue, Dec 29, 1998 at 12:52:30PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     So now I'm at a loss since it appears the dependancies are fulfilled.
> Looks like this is an incompatibility brought on by upgrading where
> libglib1.1 1.1.4-1 is not compatible with glib 1.1.3-2 compiled stuff.  :/

That's exactly right, things like gtk and glib are very version specific,
and there's no way ATM to have multiple versions of them on debian. What
you can try to do is make a symlink to the required lib name and run
ldconfig, absolutely no guarantees there though. Also file a bug for
icewm?

--
Rafael Kitover
rkitover@io.com