Re: need someone to sign a key in MO or NE

On Sat, Dec 19, 1998 at 04:13:18PM -0600, D'jinnie wrote:
[snip]
> A totally unrelated question: is the m68k port purported to work on
> Amigas? My roommate isn't having much luck getting it to even boot...

Yes. If it doesn't boot, make sure you have the correct hardware. You need
either a full 68030, with MMU, or a 68020 with a 68851. You also need an
FPU, either 68881 or 68882. Make sure you boot it properly, as described
in the installation instructions.

If it gives an error messages, that might be useful in debugging what is
wrong.

If you have any esoteric hardware, try disconnecting that and trying again.

--
Ninety percent of everything is crap.
		-- Theodore Sturgeon