Re: sound problem

On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 02:40:25PM +0100, lunka mitja wrote:
> I have installed debian 2.0 and I have a big problem with sound. I have
> Sound Blaster Live Value and I can't get it ot work. I was wandering if
> there is something new about this. New kernel that supports Live or some
> modules
Creative doesn't want you to use Linux, so they won't let anyone get
the info needed to write free drivers. I think 4Front is working on a
driver, though, if you are willing to pay for a non-free driver. Look
at http://www.opensound.com.

--

Patrik Nordebo		patrik@nordebo.com
http://a39.ryd.student.liu.se/~isildur