Re: Corrected message ?

David Starner writes:
> But what's in main is determined by the vagaries of local law - primarily
> US.

No, what is physically present on any particular server is determined by
the vagaries of local law - primarily US.

> Any major restrictions on software in major non-US countries should be
> taken into account the same way.

Certainly no server operator should be expected to have packages that
violate his laws on his system.  However, it does not follow that packages
that are illegal in some jurisdictions cannot be logically in main just
because they cannot be physically present on all servers.