proposed packages (non-free): oracle8i, db2

Even though Oracle8i and DB2 are non-free packages, I still think it
would be excellent to package these.  Both are downloadable and carry
'free for non-commercial or internal development uses' type licenses,
AFAIK.

I think packaging these would be good, demonstrating to commercial
software companies the benefits of a truly integrated OS (Debian),
providing incentive for developers to check Debian out and become
converts, or, ultimately, convincing these ISVs to maintain .debs on
their own, which would be nice (esp. if they managed the packages
openly).