Intent to package: [Biology] fastDNAml maximum likelihood program

I intent to package the program fastDNAml, which is heavily used in biological
research to find maximum likelihood between DNA sequences.

Technically, fastDNAml will have the same problem as the Phylip package does:
it relies on dozens of programs (actually, shell scripts), with names which
are likely to clash ("global", "restart"). I will probably hide them behind a
wrapper, like I did in Phylip, at the price of surprise for fastDNAml
experienced users.

The licence is GPL. It was licence-less before but I convinced the author,
Gary Olsen <gary@phylo.life.uiuc.edu>, to put it under the GPL. Many thanks to
Gary, most biology software is non-free because they want to make money from
them or because they fear letting other people make money from them. It is the
first time I obtain a licence change since I'm a Debian developer. Champagne!