Re: New bugsquash party?

John Goerzen wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 11:59:27AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
>
> > 22:00 isn't as nice for our European friends, but every time is
> > guaranteed to be bad for someone.
>
> I understand.  That is why I didn't say anything last time when it fell
> right during the working day for most of America, since it's pretty hard to
> make it work well for both Americans and Europeans.  This time, though, I
> was hoping it could be scheduled at a time better for those of us on this
> side of the pond.  It's no big deal if it isn't, but I'd like to participate
> and it's a shame that the timing would make it such that people like me
> haven't been able to for every time it's been held.

When it starts at 6pm GMT the europeans will attend and some
americans will, too.  Later, at 10pm GMT more american will
join and europeans will begin to leave.  Or similar.

Regards,

	Joey

PS: I'm not bound to the time, change it whatever you like.

--
Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is only acquired
just after one could have used it.