Re: Good news: Free Haskell to come out RSN!

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 11:31:57PM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
>     Gergely> Hmm... isn't the Artistic licence compatible with GPL ? I
>     Gergely> thought it was...
>
> Its *less* restrictive than the GNU licence, if that's what you mean.

It's differently restrictive, though the net restrictions end up being
less than the GNU GPL.  I would suggest either dual Artistic/GPL or LGPL
or possible dual Artistic/LGPL.

--
"Lennier, get us the hell out of here!"
"initiating 'getting us the hell out of here' maneuver."