Re: xxgdb should get pulled

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 11:28:29 -0500, Daniel Martin wrote:
> Is my only other choice for a graphical debugger the "lesstif-induced
> segfault" ddd?

Glad to see my work is appreciated. Perhaps this is where I need to point
you to the power of having the source? You could e.g. try fixing LessTif
and/or DDD rather than bitch about it, fix xxgdb, package up UPS, gdbtk,
tgdb, or deet; or (if you're not fully on the straight and narrow) use
Motif-linked DDD binaries, or buy Motif and build a Motif-linked DDD for
Debian, or package up KDbg, or Code Medic.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.