Re: getting kernel 2.2 into slink

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Ivan E. Moore II, Stardate 210199.1558:

> > Brian, would this be too grave a violation of your "no new code" rule?
>
> probably... :(

I'd say this should only apply to a not-more-then-a-month-freeze :)
until potato get's out debian would get kinda out-of-date. On the other hand,
when slink will get out somewhen in the next 2 weeks including 2.2 it'll be
very up2date.

So, I'll encurrage this li'll break-of-rools
Geetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  -  1st year grad. physicsstudent and creationist -
| >  The great unification theory reduces matter to two particles T & V  < |