Re: Intent to package rolldice, blackjack

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Joseph Carter wrote:

> > As well, my roommate and I were going to also make a character sheet
> > program (hence the reason for making the rolldice stuff a library), so we
> > could just enter the data, and either save it to a file or go ahead and
> > print it out...  my roommate has been working on GTK+ for the occasion <g>
>
> Why do I get the idea I should bring up once again my hope to gather a
> sizable group of people to build a game system which is released under
> free license and available to anyone with a web browser and the like?  =>

IMHO a RMSS character auto-gen would be a Good Thing(TM). It's a pain in
the **** to do by hand (usually with lots of math errors), and there are
plenty of 'doze things around. I'll do the maths if someone will do the UI
(and docs :) )....

Matthew
(developer application being processed)
--