slink machine available for compiling and abuse

Hi all, I just setup a VAIO laptop running Slink.  It is 100% pure slink.  If
anyone needs a package recompiled, I will gladly do so and upload it for you.
I can also do some testing of package installs, although that could be more
limited as I actually need to USE this laptop.

I have a huge oc3 type connection at school and a T1 at work, so bandwidth is
not an issue.

My goal is to leave this laptop as one release behind.  This way I can continue
doing this.  As long as the needed laptop packages continue, I do not see a
problem with this.