Re: Looking for someone to take over Imlib

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 07:34:45AM -0500, Brian Almeida wrote:
> Was that really necessary? I can name a number of people offhand who aren't
> exactly satisfied with your stuff, either.  Let's all remember that we're
> SUPPOSED to be working towards the same goal, not fighting each other.

It *was* a joke, you know.

And people who'd like to fix bugs in XFree86 are most cordially invited to
submit working, tested patches to fix them.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Human beings rarely imagine a god that
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   behaves any better than a spoiled child.