Re: Call for mascot! :-)

Noswaith dda, Joey.

Ysgrifennodd Joey Hess ar Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 12:33:24PM -0800:
> Edward John M. Brocklesby wrote:
> > > 1.  Dragon (well-liked choice on IRC)
> >
> > Obviously a dragon is the best choice.
> >
> > > 2.  Octopus (my own suggestion)
> >
> > Too complex.
>
> Er, less complex than a _dragon_! Anyone can draw a recognizable octopus,
> drawing a decent dragon takes some talent.

Yeah, but I mean Octopi are really weird, and you never see them around
anywhere, so some people might not recognise them. Whereas with dragons, you
see them all the time, so they are easily recognisable.

I mean, how often do you see an Octopus flying across the sky?

> --
> see shy jo, in favor of octopus

Diolch, Edward. (In favour of Dragon)