Re: Slink pre CDs released some days ago

Jerry Lundström wrote:
> Ive got a problem... I was going to upgrade from 2.0 to the cds
> I took home.
>
> I dpkg -i the new dpkg and the multicd support... but it doesnt
> work...
>
> I says it needs "Debian Slink" or something but the media
> and the name in the Packages.cd file is something like
> "Debian Slink (1/5) bla bla".

I'm sure the problem is a result from people not reading my readme
carefully.  Poorly.

> any one know what the prob is and how to fix it?

I've uploaded a package that fixes this bug and it
was installed into slink a few hours ago.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum