Re: New imlib packages -- please test

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 08:24:45AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> This idea is straightforeward, but I know the loading code of ImLib and
> can't imagine another reason fot the failure expect that the
> GDK related things only calls to the graphic libs (libpng, libtif, libjpeg,
> ...)  Does the ImLib example work?  My test program is in fact a
> cut-n-paste from the example in the ImLib HTML tutorial.
Hey guys,

Make sure that /usr/lib/libimlib-*.so.* exists, these are the actually loading
routines for imlib now, and are opened using dlopen() (or something simliar).
They are in the gdk-imlib1 package.
It's possible you don't have all the same packages installed that I did - if
need be I can send you an output of dpkg -l.

Brian.