Re: Debian/GNU Freebsd

Three simple statements:

1) If you feel that people aren't getting the idea of free software,
then work on that, don't give them more choices, and dilute the meaning
of it more.

2) I like FreeBSD, it's stable, the FreeBSD team has done well with it,
that doesn't mean that Debian has to distribute it.

3) If you still think we need choices, put some effort into the Hurd
project. Saying that Hurd isn't far enough along yet, is you wanting to
reap the rewards of FreeBSD's efforts just the same as you claim
corporatations are trying to do with Linux (whether there is money
involved or not).