Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 22, 1999

Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> > > Simply recompile the regular version so the m68k team will rebuild it
> > > as well?
> >
> > Think so.
>
> Pardon me?
>
> Do you want me to recompile it because it isn't compiled on m68k? I have
> 0.5.3-2 here.  m68k has 0.5.3-1... if ANYONE had bothered to submit a bug
> report because the package couldn't be built from sources, I would have been
> happy to take the time to fix the problem, but without a bug report I can't
> do nothing about it.  And I would have really appreciated it if the report
> was submitted earlier, not one week before release.  Now I just need someone
> to tell me wtf is wrong.

We spoke about this yesterday and I already noticed that the m68k version
is one version behind.

Since it doesn't compile we might kick it off of slink/m68k.

The code produces an internal compiler error.  This may be a g++/egcs
bug.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.