Re: Best of the logo *ideas* so far

Andreas Tille <tille@physik.uni-halle.de> writes:

	Maybe  it got lost in the noise,
	but I posted a couple of links to very nice orca drawings that
are used at sites dedicated to protecting orcas.  If you search for
'orca' you'll find them again.   Maybe we can cut a deal and  get one
of these  designed in exchange for  links to orca preservation pages.
The gnome project linked to a bonobo preservation page once.
	btw. These pages tend to downplay questions of the diet of the
orca and concentrate onmore interesting things like the fact that orcas
retain a relationship with their mothers throughout their lives. Reminds
me of the Vonnegut novel in which humans evolve into marine mammals who
forget their mothers....