Re: gnu documentation

Kenneth Scharf wrote:

> I noticed that the gnu website has some documentation in ps, dvi,
> text-info, and html format for most of their stuff, or links to places
> where it can be found.  Checking the debian ftp for slink, I found a
> lot of this is missing (or not in doc anyway, unless I am missing
> something).  Can't all the gnu manuals and white papers be included on
> the debian cd's? (in addition to the man pages that is).

Most of it is included in with the package. The only ones that have doc
are those which have large doc files or special requirements. If a
package does not have info files & no associated doc files, issue a
bug-report. (For example, GNAT is missing associated doc files and I
need to issue a bug report on that.)

--
David Starner - OSU student - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
If you want a real optimist, look up Ray Bradbury. Guy's nuts.