Problem with potato

Hi all,

Usually I would try to narrow this one a bit but thought I'd post here
because others might have had this as well.  Furthermore, I am not sure
what package it's in.  Since about a week ago, outgoing TCP connections
have been failing with "resource temperarily unavailable".  The longer the
system is up, the more often it failes to the point where is has to be
rebooted.  It is the conect(2) call that fails with -1 (EAGAIN).

I am using a mostly updated potato system with the exception of the Apache
stuff which is still 1.3.4, kernel 2.2.5.  Has anyone had this problem
with Potato?

My appologies if this is the wrong forem for this sort of thing.

--
Shane Wegner: shane@cm.nu
Tel: (604) 930-0530