Re: bruce back online

Hi Nathan,

Yes, perens.com, hams.com, and about 10 other things are hosted via my DSL,
and I think I have the only working DNS for these sites.

There must be a lot of job openings for network admins who can do IP routing
these days. This particular DSL provider has exactly one good technician, and
I've heard the same of other companies. I'm hoping that this was just
misconfiguration around the installation and things will settle down now.

I'm paying about $200/month for half of a T1, a bargain, but if my
business starts to depend on this I'm going to need two separate DSLs,
with two different CLECs (wire carriers) and two separate internet
providers.

	Thanks

	Bruce