Re: top 10 source pkgs, with most lintian errors

I had talked to the lintian maint about having lintian integrated
with the package build process, rather than an afterthought.

However I have not the time to look into this.  Seems that if we
could catch the simple stuff while building a package, this would
further our goal as a technically superior dist.

I am not saying that package build should die on a lintian error,
just that like gcc -Wall, the errors are shown.