Factual correction

Bruce wrote:
>Eric says he only meant to threaten me with "defamation of character", not
>with any kind of violence. Thus, I think I'll just let this issue drop now.

Chip Salzenberg suggested I ought to set the record straight on this, so
I'll observe the quotes in the above are misleading.  I did not use the phrase
"defamation of character" nor any semantic equivalent thereof.

OTOH, the intent of my threat certainly was that I would make Bruce look
like a fool and an asshole.  I invite readers to judge for themselves
whether this would constitute defamation of character or not.
--

Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals.