Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

Agreed.  I've seen too many threads that go off topic quickly, and quickly
become auto-delete messages.  The problem is that we need to train people to
either change the topic when they go off topic, or to take personal attacks to
private e-mail.  A moderator would fix this in most cases, but with the volume,
we would need to have someone do it full time.

							Dave Bristel