Intent-to-package: gwp

I recently tried this out; it's a bit on the featureless side but quite
stable for what it's able to do. It can handle images, most normal
positioning (tabs spaces) and sizing text.
	The cool thing about it is that like gimp, it has a plugin
architecture for formats. This means that if someone wrote a plugin for M$
word, we'd have a way to convert Word documents to any other form supported
by gwp.

g'day :)

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

"...Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing..."
	-- Ralph Waldo Emerson