Intent to Package newplayer

It's another mp3 player for console.  It looks ncurses-based,
but looking at the source, doesn't appear to be, although it
seems to be written in C++, which I know even less about than
I do C -- anyways, I compiled it and it looks pretty nice -
and GPL at that (unlike mpg123) -- so unless somebody else saw
it on freshmeat and grabbed it first, I'd like to work on it
(as I've dropped to 4 packages -- I turned svgatextmode over
to somebody who was getting more accomplished with it than I was).

woohoo! I currently maintain

chameleon
sclient
tuxeyes