Intent to package: orville-write

Pending approval of my Debian maintainer application, I would like to
package Orville Write.  That is if no one else is working on it.

Orville Write is a enhanced replacement for the standard write(1) program.
It diverts write and mesg.  The replacement write has enhanced features
such as telegrams, character mode chat, .yeswrite and .nowrite files to
enable or disable writes for specific users and a helper system.

Test package is at
ftp://ftp.cm.nu/pub/linux/packages/orville-write_2.41-0_i386.deb

The Orville Write homepage is at
http://www.wwnet.net/~janc/write.html

--
Shane Wegner: shane@cm.nu