Ian Jackson in Prague

My employers are sending my to Eurocrypt (2nd to 6th May) in Prague.
I may have a limited amount of time to meet up with some Debian, Linux
or GNU people.

My travel plans haven't congealed yet and I haven't examined the
programme in detail.  So I have an idea of whether to try to make some
time, probably just before or just after the conference, or perhaps
one evening:

Could anyone who is (likely to be) in Prague on or around the 2nd to
the 6th of May and would be interested in a chat/boozeup/whatever mail
me at the address above, ASAP, please.

Thanks,
Ian.