scwm

I'm maintaining the scwm package. I apologize for my absence in the past
months, but I was very very busy and I had problems with my net connection.
I'd like to thank Vincent Renardias for his NMU: without his intervention
scwm would'nt be in slink.
I updated my pgp key with pgp -ke (I changed my email address) and I uploaded
scwm_0.9-1 in Incoming. Is this sufficient or I must contact
update-maintainer (I keeped my old user-id in the key and I did'nt
regenerate it)?
I plan to use gpg in the future: what must I do to update my key?

kind regards

--
Francesco Tapparo                                 tapparo@mat.unimi.it
GNU fanatic                                       cesco@debian.org