Re: KDE debs

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 12:12:57AM -0400, Randy Edwards wrote:
>    Can someone tell me if anyone's working on KDE debs and where I can find
> them?
>
>    I know they're available on ftp.kde.org, I was just wondering if a Debian
> developer was actively maintaining them and if there's anything more
> polished/recent than the kde.org ones.  TIA.

I don't think Stephan Kulow is still actively maintaining them.  Someone
else is keeping them functional at least.  They don't work with potato
quite right at the moment.  =/

<wc> red dye causes cancer, haven't you heard? (;
<Knghtbrd> fucking everything causes cancer, haven't you heard?
<Knghtbrd> =>
<archon> no, that causes aids