Re: serial programming

Whoo, boy.  I think it's in one of the standard libs...  Hrm...  The last
time I did stuff with serial ports and such was on a 1.3 box... I dont
know if there was anything extra I had to specifically install.  dpkg -S
for me on my 2.0 box responds that serial.h is part of libc6-dev, and
I think that's the file you need...

Otherwise, I have no idea.

Hope that helps...

Do Svidonia,

Martin Held
heldm@ucs.orst.edu
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
can picture us attacking that world, just because they'd never expect it.