Re: branden's xfree 3331 packages vanished?

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Brian E. Ermovick wrote:

> Check in the Incoming directory.  I think they're in there right now.
Does somebody know how much disk space is needed to build the xfree-1
package from source? I have been trying to build it on a 1GB partition on a
fast machine before I try this for m68k, It failed with:
No space left on device
This means it needs double the space than the earlier versions? I remember
building xfree (for m68k) on a 500MB partition. Do I really need more than
1GB now or is this only due to blown up i386 executables and it will compile
fine for m68k on a smaller partition?
Id like to know before I start the one day compile at home...

Ciao,
Christian.