Intent to package: BWidget 1.1

I intend to package the BWidget 1.1 package. Actually, it's mostly done:

 Package: bwidget
 Version: 1.1-1
 Section: libs
  The BWidget toolkit is a high-level widget set for Tcl/Tk. It contains
  widgets such as progress bars, 3D separators, various manager widgets
  for toplevels, frames, paned or scrolled windows, button boxes,
  notebooks or dialogs as well as composite widgets such as comboboxes,
  spin boxes and tree widgets.
  .
  The BWidget toolkit is completely written in Tcl so no compiled
  extension library is required.

This is under the LGPL so should go into main. If nobody objects I will
upload the package next week.

Anselm
Standards are pretty useless if you have to carve them up into random subsets
not defined by the standard in order to write portable code.   -- Bob Scheifler