Re: Intent to package dhis server/client

On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 10:58:33PM +0100, Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote:
> I already packaged the client and am almost finished with the server for
> private purposes. I thought it might be usefull for other people.
The client has been packaged:
Package: dhis
 DHIS stands for Dynamic Host Information System. It aims to allow internet
 hosts which receive a dynamic IP address to have a fixed FQDN registered
 under dhis.org.

It's in unstable.  Why don't the two of you get in touch with one-another
and see if you can merge the client-packages?

	-=- James Mastros
--
"They are never alone that are accompanied by a nobel thoughts."
	-=- Written on the US Library of Congress