Re: Debian developers in the Washington DC area?

And thus spake Amos Shapira, on Mon, May 03, 1999 at 07:43:58PM +0400:
> Next week (May 9-12) I'll attend a course at the Marriot hotel in
> Washington DC (Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Road, NW
> Washington, D.C. 20008) and would like to meet Debian developers to
> chat and co-sign keys.
>
> Anyone interested?

I'm in the area at least, dunno about any other local developers. I
live up in MD and work in Fairfax.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.