Q: The processing time for new maintainers

Hello!

In October 1998 I send in an application to become an Debian package
maintainer for two programs I find usefull. Since then I have asked two
times what is going on, the last time a few weeks ago Wichert Akkerman
said he would look in to it.

But since 6 months is a rather long time I think it would be interesting
if other people post here and tell us how long they had to wait so we can
get a better picture to know if it is a problem with the new maintainer
processing and how long you should be prepared to wait.

	/Bo Branten

I have anonunced the packages I build on debian-user a couple
of times so they how are interested got a chance to try them,
they are available at:
http://www.ing.umu.se/~bosse/debian