Re: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

Le Mon, May 10, 1999 at 07:12:55PM -0400, Zephaniah E. Hull écrivait:
> I highly question your ability to fill this role as it is quite clear
> that you have not been following the perl5.005 stuff, specificly the
> debian-perl list and the massages on -devel before -perl existed about
> how to attack it..

I've read everything, I'm subscribed to -perl. I know that Darren is
working hard on the perl package.

What do you have against me ? I'm ready for helping and you criticize
me. If you want to do the job, it's ok for me.

> The current plan cleanly addresses the case of things ending up broken,
> and the perl maintainer is a bit busy but spending his time working on
> it instead of jumping up every thread where incorrect info is mentioned.

What was wrong in the message you're replying to ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/