Intent to package: plib (was: request for package)

Hi

> Can someone please package plib, which is Steve's Portable Game Library.
> It has a LGPL license so it can go into main without problem.

I grabed the sources and had a look at it. As it is my first
package with shared libraries and -dev and -doc and such it
first tried it and it seems to work.

There were no real problems (AFAIK). The packages are in
incoming.

> The reason I want this is so I can try `Tuxedo T. Penguin, A Quest for
> Herring' (http://www.woodsoup.org/projs/tux_aqfh/). If someone can
> package that as well I'ld be really happy :)

I'll have a look at it too.

Regards,
Philipp