libmysqlclient in potato not work with php3-mysql-3.0.7-2

After I upgrade to mysql 3.22.20a-3 in potato, my php3 scripts connecting to
mysql database stoped working. It complains with

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()

After some investigation, I found out the php3-mysql module (mysql.so) is
looking for libmysqlclient.so.4, while we have libmysqlclient.so.6 in the
package now.

Can someone update the package php3 and the modules please? Thanks.

--
Yifang Dai

Fax: (847)628-0255