Re: Time to rewrite dpkg

Le Wed, May 19, 1999 at 05:24:08AM -0700, Aaron Van Couwenberghe écrivait:
> constructive feedback and ideas is encouraged to respond, but negative
> I will pursue it, and let the chips fall where they may.

And what about swim ? It's a dpkg-compatible package manager. I didn't
take a look to its sources but maybe you could simply improve swim if
it's well written.

I don't have an URL right now, but the author is reading this list and he
may supply additional informations.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/