Pthread programming

                  Hello,

    I'm making a program using Linux pthread, from the glibc 2.0.7t.
There are few points that I'd like to understand more.

     1) With linux Posix Thread, when a thread receive a signal (for
example a segmentation fault), do  the other thread of the same program
automatically receive the same signal, or there is an attribute to
activate ?

     2)  Is there a mean for a thread to know in which state are the
other thread of the same program (ie running, waiting, killed,
stoped...) ?

    Thanx for your answers,

Patrick.