logos ( Cervantes like) : the end

( I post this in the list in order that people who read the archives and
still follow the links to my web page can know I have taken it out)

/*
 For the few men who have sent me a kind comment : don't be surprised to
receive this      message apparently twice if you subscribed to
debian-devel : one is a blind copy, so that  you don't have the "public
shame" !:-)!to be, even in the header, associated with what I have done.
*/

AFAIK, my proposal for the logos based on Cervantes characters has been,
at best, ignored, at worst, rejected. The fact is that debians haven't
judged it at the level of the logos included in the final set.
I don't know if this is because they found my messages exasperating, my
thinking outrageous and my drawing ridiculous, or the whole
insignificant. I'm sorry for the waste of time and bandwidth, and thank
the almost two hundred people who honoured me by giving a look at the
job :-D.

So we are in the second case that I have touched in the previous message
: I give asylum to DQM and Pancho at Polynum's, where the two chimeras
will illustrate the two faces of a french limited reflection upon
liberty and business ( especially in computing) - it's only right,
because the initial idea came to me when I was thinking about this ( the
idea is still obvious for me).

As a result, the web page will be taken out in the next days, and the
mentions DEBIAN and DEBIAN friendly removed from the pictures so that
nobody can think you endorse them.

Thanks for reading.

Thierry LARONDE
http://www.polynum.com
thierry.laronde@polynum.com
Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant