Re: An 'ae' testimony

On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 10:55:28PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> All the more reason to use slang-based stuff right?  ;>

I don't know about that. I'll soon be working on some console-based software.
I thought I'd go with slang since it is nice and modern, as opposed to
ncurses. I read some of the doco -- actually, I don't need an embedded
program language, just a text display library! So I will stick with ncurses.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).