Re: NDN(2): Re: Paying CD vendors for freebies

On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 03:53:48PM -0600, Post Office wrote:
> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> Jorge Araya (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

Hey - this is _really_ clever - it's noticed the NDN bit and added a count
so it can keep track of how many times it goes round the mail loop.

All software like this should keep track of which addresses it's already
told about.

Adrian (wondering why they didn't just think think "hmm - that'll be a
mailloop caused by our program being stupid then).

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org