Gone to .nl June 22-July 5

I'll be in Europe, especially Delft and Amsterdam in the Netherlands,
from June 22 to July 5.  If anyone feels the need to fix my
packages, please feel to make an NMU.

If there are any Debian or free software developers in the area who'd
like to meet, swap PGP keys, have something to eat, etc., let me know.
I know English (of course) and I have fair spoken and written
comprehension in French as well, FWIW.  I'm 20 years old.

--
Regarding a Microsoft/Xerox agreement:
	"This is a match made in heaven.