Re: More Ethernet card problems.

If your card is the newer 3C509B, then there may be a driver related problem.
As with the 3C905B(PCI 10/100), the card will detect as being the older card by
older kernels(and modules), but will NOT function properly.  Having given up ISA
based cards a few years ago, I havn't heard if the 509B(ISA card) support has
been added.  I would hope that is has been, but....

							Dave Bristel