Re: calling Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>

> > i also support MY choice, and that of many other people, to reject smtp
> > connections coming from dialup IP addresses.
>
> When you make that choice for yourself, that's fine---I don't care.  When
> you make that choice for other people, I do care.
Absolutely right.
If you are an ISP, and you sell an account/dialup connection, you CANT
permit ports/services for users. I have some users with OWN smtp server using mine
as a queue for receiving but not for sending.

Regards, Tibor
--
==( IntegraNET )======( Internet Service Provider Corporation )==
  Koleszár Tibor | System engineer