ITP: netcomics

Hi together,

I found a new package that I would like to package: netcomics.
It retrieves comic strips from the Web that are updated each day. I
attached the debian/control file.
Is "games" a right section for that sort of stuff?

Source: netcomics
Section: games
Standards-Version: 2.5.0.0

Package: netcomics
Architecture: all
Depends: perl, libwww-perl, libnet-perl, libhtml-parser-perl, libimage-size-perl
 Netcomics is a perl script that retrieves comic strips from the Web that
 are updated each day. Netcomics utilizes a modular set of library perl
 scripts that provide it information on where to find each specific comic
 strip. It is most often run as a cron job, along with a provided script,
 display_comics, to display them.

Regards,
Thomas
--
PGP public key available (KeyID 2EA7BBBD)