Re: final version of the new logo needed

On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 07:59:07AM -0500, Raul M. Silva wrote:
> >I'm sure Raul can make some final modifications for us.
>
> For sure!
>
> >> In particular, postscript, jpg, png and (cringe) gif. The non-scalable
> >> formats will need a number of different sizes created.
> >
> >You're partly in luck, since the logos were also submitted in EPS form.
> >You can find them at http://devel.onShore.com/debian_logo/epslogos/ .
>
> Yeah. Let me know what you need.

Easiest is to look at http://www.debian.org/logos/  We need to replace
those pictures...  only we need "with bottle a" and "without bottle"
pictures.  Also, if you have the time and inclination, I'd like a selection
of "buttons" that people could snag for web pages... things like the
"netscape now" button that Netscape started.